RULES FOR ACCEPTING THIS AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the award image on your post- link to image here.
- To know more about the award, click here.
- Add a link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Answer the question given to you.
- Nominate at least 2 other bloggers.
- Ask your own question (optional).
Thank you to Ara for nominating me for this award. I am greatly inspired by her positive, motivational writings, and want to encourage her to keep posting her words – I’m sure they have a positive effect on many other people, too. I definitely urge others to go visit her blog “Recuperation” at https://backtosquareones.wordpress.com
I further nominate:
What motivates you to write more?
What inspires me to keep writing is knowing that I’ll be able to share my words with my readers, to reinforce that connection we have with each other through my words, their understanding of me, and their window that is open between myself and them.
My question is:
What is it about editing a difficult post that keeps you up at night, tossing and turning?
On a final note, I’d like to say that I appreciate every single reader who has taken the time to read my words and visit my page, and I want you to know I love that you’ve stuck with me throughout my blogging journey and hope that you’ll continue to stay.