Lovely Grace of Grace of the Sun recently nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award, and I thank her kindly for her wonderful nomination. This is the second blogger award she’s put me forth for, and I am so grateful for this. The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award shared by bloggers to other bloggers who help spread creativity and positivity! Grace’s work covers many topics and has many bright, positive and thoughtful facets to the content she shares with us all daily. On her blog, she shares her point of view, and what brings her joy. Please check out her page Grace of the Sun to experience her positivity, joy and sparkle today.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
Self-publishing my first book. One of my childhood dreams was to be a children’s book author.
- What makes you laugh the most?
Speaking with and joking around with friends makes me laugh; making witty remarks with them also.
- If you met you, would you want to be your friend and why?
I would want to be my friend because I am open and welcoming, and I feel I have a brightness about my personality.
- What do you like most about yourself?
I like that I am creative, and thoughtful and caring, especially toward the people close to me.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pancit, a Filipino rice noodle dish! It is absolutely delicious, and my auntie makes it wonderfully.
- If you can be anyone else in the world, who would you be or would you be yourself?
Even though we can admire another’s life from afar, we do not know the inner workings of their world and mind. Thus, it is difficult to answer if I would like to be someone else. I only inherently know about my life, so I would remain as I am and be myself.
- Who is your hero?
A hero of mine would be my mother. She has been through a lot, especially health-wise as of late, and she always has a positive attitude and resilience about her.
- What motivates you most?
The idea of being heard and understood.
- What did you want to be when you were small?
A children’s book author and in an orchestra.
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Drink coffee and lounge all day at a dog café that has friendly pooches who will want pats and want to play!
- Would you say you are resentful or can you let go of things easily?
Depending on the circumstance, I can be resentful, but I am learning to be more forgiving and let go of things. Learning to do this does take time.
These are the questions for my nominees:
- How do you deal with regretful situations?
- What is a joyous moment for you?
- When you’re inspired to write, is it in a frenzy or a controlled manner, how do the words flow onto the page?
- What is the most important object in your life, and what significance does it hold for you?
- Are you a coffee or a tea person?
- What would be your ideal way to enjoy a Sunday?
- Name one hobby that you enjoy and why.
- Share a treasured memory of yours?
- Name a favourite song of yours from a musical.
- Would you consider yourself an extrovert or introvert?
- And does this affect the way you write for your blog?
My NOMINEES :
- Shruba https://shrubaboti.wordpress.com/
- Gottfried https://banterrepublic.blog/
- Ben Alexander https://skepticskaddish.com/
- Dave https://davewilliamswriter.wordpress.com/
- Jeff https://jeffflesch.com
- Kelley https://pianogirlthoughts.com/
- Stephen https://throughthecrackedwindow909748923.wordpress.com/
- The Unturned Manuscript https://theunturnedmanuscript.wordpress.com/
- Brenda https://writingthroughthesoul.com/
- Bharath https://ridiculousbharath.wordpress.com/
- Srijan https://shudutomarhijonno.wordpress.com/
- Elena https://shortwisdom.wordpress.com/